What is a brand ambassador?
A brand ambassador is a person who represents a brand for a company. The ambassador can help a company to increase awareness of their brand. Part of an ambassador’s role is to develop and maintain a positive company image by effectively interacting with social media audiences.
How do I become a brand ambassador?
Are you a passionate athlete, a fashion blogger or perhaps just a fitness enthusiast?
MILLYSTAR is looking for an avid ambassador to sponsor our brand.
In order to qualify for the MILLYSTAR ambassador role, you will need to:
- Have a well-established online presence and highly-engaged network (Instagram, Facebook etc.)
- Be passionate about sport and fashion
What’s my ambassador role?
- Publish at least one high quality piece of content every month wearing MILLYSTAR clothing
- Offer monthly discount codes via your Instagram feed or bio
- Engage and communicate with your followers
- Be a passionate role model for your followers
What’s in it for me?
Becoming a MILLYSTAR ambassador has many benefits. Among other things, you will be able to represent one of the fastest growing active wear brands in Australia, get personalized discounts and increase your online presence/visibility in the social medias.
Here’s a list of a few things you will get:
- Initial 30% off your first order
- 25% lifetime discount on all clothing purchased for yourself
- 10% discount to share with followers, family and friends
- Earn 10% commission on any orders you generate paid via PayPal
- Access to our private Facebook support group
- Occasionally get new MILLYSTAR products sent to you for free
Apply online and become our next MILLYSTAR ambassador
If you think you will be the right candidate, send us a message below and explain why you should be the next MILLYSTAR ambassador.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to applicants who we think will be successful MILLYSTAR ambassadors.